atvise® Automation Platform uses pure web technology and current standards such as OPC UA, HTML5 and SVG vector graphics. Atvise allows information to be accessed from most modern web browsers on PC, Mac, Mobile, or Smartphone devices and without any additional plugins. Atvise support of OPC UA (Universal Architecture) includes client and server functionality for OPC HA (History and Aquisition), OPC A&C (Alarms and Conditions), OPC Methods (distributed programming).
Unlike traditional HMI, SCADA systems which were not built to run over the internet, atvise® was developed with the internet in mind allowing you to take full advantage of open web technologies.
The atvise® license model allows concurrent web users to access HMI and Information content without the need to license every individual user or computer.
- Pure Web (SVG, HTML5) - all you will ever need to successfully access atvise is a web browser
- Absolutely no plug-ins required - never have to download ActiveX, Java, Silverlight or any other additional programs
- Built on the OPC-UA model - easy process connectivity, historical and alarm connectivity
- SVG vector graphics - ensure high quality of display across devices (4K & 8K screens)
- Object Orientated Environment – easily-link up objects with your PLC, rapid development
- Scalable - 50 to 100,000 Concurrent Data Points (CCD)
- Unlimited Tags - as many tags as you need for historical logging, alarming and calculation.
- Quick Dynamics, Simple Dynamics - powerful pre-configured dynamic graphics
- Multiuser Engineering - allows local or remote connection via OPC UA Methods for engineering,
no development user license, changes are made online with NO need for compiling, deploying or rebooting (FAST).
- Cross-platform - can be run across any device regardless of operating system
- Deploys in seconds - to any client screens equipped with a web browser
- Access information - any time, any place, anywhere
- Easy connectivity using OPC-UA - less engineering time, fewer mistakes, while in development & integration
- Scalability – only pay for what you need
- High-Quality Graphics loss-fee scaling for all display devices, display 4K... 8K... and higher resolutions.
- OPC UA HA provides "store and forward" of historical data and synchronisation of alarms across multiple installations
- Easy Integration to Services Messaging via WhatsApp or Telegram, SMS through low-cost online providers
Scalable and Flexible
atvise® SCADA is based on newest technologies and standards: The visualisation in pure web technology, as well as a consistent vertical object orientation based on OPC UA, changes the world of process management systems.
Visit the avtise website for more detail