Why use TrendMiner rather than just doing things the same old way it's always been done?
- Searching for the relevant information on large historians is time consuming
- The value of data is decreasing over time (rather a fix now than in months' time)
- Data is too often historised in case of (cf. Dark Data leading to large volumes of data to sift through)
- Knowledge on demand not available: Learning from each other and from historical events quite difficult.
- Knowledge is leaving the company: Baby-boom exodus “Within the next 10 years 43% of the knowledge workers in the industry will retire"
TrendMiner brings tools for the average user enabling them to achieve success rapidly in a environment that traditionally required power users and months of data analysis.
TrendMiner works out of the box connection directly to industry leading historians to deliver value without the need for a resource draining project.