Gain insight for better decision making
In a world obsessed with performance, manufacturing companies must develop a solid productivity culture and strategy in order to successfully negotiate the serious challenges involved in achieving continuous improvement. In order to overcome this serious challenge, one of the key first steps is to understand the roots of poor performance. Causes of poor performance can include lack of solid strategy, unattainable expectations, bad assumptions, lack of effective training and tools, and poor information leading to bad decision making.
TrakSYS Value in Manufacturing Intelligence
- Business and process improvement through real-time production dashboards
- Improved employee productivity
- Lowered demand on IT staff to create and deliver custom reports
- Standard and user-defined KPIs (OEE, TEEP, CPQ, MTBF, MTTR, etc.)
- Improved supply chain predictability and reliability
- Improved collaboration across the enterprise
Learn more about TrakSYS.